Thursday, August 26, 2004

Bad bad stuff...


MZN 707 Posted by Hello

Yeah, thats mine. Sans the stand. It doesn't work much, coz an IC (intergrated circuit) for the stereo sound has gone kaput. And the software doesnt wanna transfer songs into the damned thing. No idea why. I'm gonna get an Mp3 player next. At least theres no hassle in that one :P

So right. What happened in PD you ask? Well , for one, I had to make 2 trips up and down. See, my Dad's friend, right? Dudes a GERIATRiC. So. We play ball, dude slips in the sand,while trying to do a Cruyff style turn. Sprain his knee, which turn out to be a torn tendon..so we take him to a clinic (after i apply some ointment and bandage him a bit, so as to prevent movement of the joint) and then to the GH, where he gets a cast (whihc is also to for the same reason i put the bandage on) and has to be admitted, so we drive him back home to Shah Alam. ( or rather, I drove him back home) Got back to PD after that, at 2 am on Wednesday. Slept n' woke up at 1 pm. Drove back home at 2. And i logged in, read mail from Precious(babe, YOU are the G"RRRRR"EATEST - Moondog approved) felt all nice inside; watched tv, dinner. And today, i played a bit of ball. And tried to get this crap piece to work. Also, i lost my watch, a G-Shock. 5 yrs old, in mint condition, no really, all the paint and letterings are intact. Also, I'm reallllly sorry Shiva... the pendant you gave me? ..yeah... it snapped sometime today. Its lost. I nearly cried at that.. I loved that.. i still do.. bad week... *SIGH* and i couldnt talk to her much today. Bad line. :P So well. Yeah, thats it.... hopin to get my digicam soon...

*Zakk Wylde - Machine Gun Man*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home