Eyes...
Every night I pray I'll have you here someday
I count the stars tonight and hope with all my mind
That when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side
If I could only have one wish
You'd be the girl who's lips I kiss
All my only dreams
And when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side
If I could have just one request
Stay with me girl I confess
All my only dreams
Every waking hour it seems, I only have you in my dreams
So every night I pray I'll have you here someday
I count the stars tonight and hope with all my mind
That when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side
excerpt from "My Only Dream" by The Wonders
*My Only Dream - The Wonders*
Moondog will play this with YOU in his mind.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home