Monday, August 16, 2004

The First

I hate Chelsea, yes ..just coz the beat Man Yoo..dammit, it was just bad luck that Keano didnt make contact with the ball.. Scholes shoulda scored. Yes, he shoulda, no matter what you sez, so there! Anyways, we'll be back to whoop Mourinho's ass. REAL SOON. Abramovich is a beer guzzling, vodka swilling..nuts. Nvm. Its a good description of me. Well anyways.

Q: Why are you blogging, you who do not believe in posting yourself on the WWW ?
A: #1, people change. I just did. And, besides, precious asked me to try. So .. yes. This.

I hope you're satisfied. If you aren't, well.. [insert explicitly explicit expletive here] *GRIN*

So many thoughts to put down, but I'm lazy. Also, I'm FAT. Soon, I'll take away the FA, and put a HO in its place. Yeah, well I hope.
till later then. *Long live the GUITAR ARMY!!*

Van Halen - Ice Cream Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home