Funny.
See. I'm on the phone with Precious, see? And well, we get interrupted in the middle of the conversation. Actually, not the middle. We didn't even progress there. Anyways. So, I tell Louis, I'll be out in a while. So we start saying our goodbyes and stuff..(my door is locked)..
Me : Sorry, I'll make it up to you (or something like that)
Precious : Its ok- (the exact facts escape me) - I'll take care of myself
Me : Yes. I know. I'll be missing all the fun
Precious : *laughs*
Me : But I wa--
Louis (from outside the room): Warren are you masturbating?
Me : WHAAAAAAAAT?
Louis (from outside the room) : I said, 'ARE YOO MAH-STER-BAY-TEENG'?
Me: YES LOUIS! I'm in here, SHAKING MY DICK! So could you leave me for a while???
Louis (from outside the door) : *LAUGHS*
Precious : *laughs* [further text deleted]
*sigh* i tell you, that neanderthal drives me koo koo.
*Deep Purple - Highway Star*
Me : Sorry, I'll make it up to you (or something like that)
Precious : Its ok- (the exact facts escape me) - I'll take care of myself
Me : Yes. I know. I'll be missing all the fun
Precious : *laughs*
Me : But I wa--
Louis (from outside the room): Warren are you masturbating?
Me : WHAAAAAAAAT?
Louis (from outside the room) : I said, 'ARE YOO MAH-STER-BAY-TEENG'?
Me: YES LOUIS! I'm in here, SHAKING MY DICK! So could you leave me for a while???
Louis (from outside the door) : *LAUGHS*
Precious : *laughs* [further text deleted]
*sigh* i tell you, that neanderthal drives me koo koo.
*Deep Purple - Highway Star*
1 Comments:
you're a wanted man, rockstar. rawr.
Post a Comment
<< Home