Monday, September 20, 2004

I Don't Wanna Be Sick

Yes well. I am. Nothing I can do about. 'cept take the occasional tablet and tea and pepper. Started with all the dust in my room, whil i was cleaning up yesterday. Troubled my poor poor sinuses. (or sini , in latin) anyways. I'm sick, skipped surgery class. I'm probably in deep deep shit now. Considering theres so much I don't know. So much I missed. Oh well. At least i get to lie on my bed an practice 'Cowboys From Hell' . I love playing my gutar I do! Oh yes.. Come Saturday, we're gonna go check out axes, just for fun. And and and. DEEP PURPLE are coming!!! \m/ !!!!!!! WOoT !! I'm gonna go again! WOOT!!!
YEAH! YEAH!!! MORSE, BABY!! MORSE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAaannnnyways. I'm gonna go lie down and continue being sick. Thanks for the pampering, princess.
*Where You Come From - Pantera*

1 Comments:

Blogger Czcz said...

ah, i was so close to the stage i could smell Morse's sweat. sweet, sweet Morse.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home