So it BEGINS..
Well yeah, skool has started. The whole vicious cycle and all. Only whats different this time around is, we've been bombarded by a whole lotta people for the other uni, in a way, our rivals. And from what I've heard from friends who have the misfortune of sharing their rooms with these guys, they're snobbish..oh well. Anyways, yeah, I've gotta get a roomie too.. I have NO idea who would wanna move in with me.. *SIGH* we'll just have to see...hope its gonna be one of my friends.. anyways.. movin on.
Path. An. (pathological anatomy), Radiology, and Internal Disease all seem to be exciting subjects, not dreary theory based s tuff like what we did last year. We're gonna have a lotta lotta practical work, which I , for one, CANNOT wait to do. *grin* I know theres a someone out there who would want to see me in my scrubs and labcoat *GRIN* and would that someone LOVE 5 minutes alone with me in an OT ? *grin* I'd like to find out *WinK*
Lotsa pics from yesterday's dinner. Afro, Louis and Me. You know what? We all share (roughly) the same surname. heh. Wickid , innit? yeah. We got drunk. had a blast last night. and i didnt get a hangover. Woke up when my PReCIOUS called at 820 =) I swear, that was the best wake up call EVER! Anyways, So im like just back from the grocery store in across the block. Got myself books,shavin foam, cream, shower gel and a pencil =P Goin over next door to fiddle with Afro's Marshall. LaTeRS!
P.s. No pics for a while. Some problems with HELLO. Won't connect coz of some network settings...
I'm thinkin of my PREcIOUS...
*Pantera - Good Friends And A Bottle Of Pills*
Path. An. (pathological anatomy), Radiology, and Internal Disease all seem to be exciting subjects, not dreary theory based s tuff like what we did last year. We're gonna have a lotta lotta practical work, which I , for one, CANNOT wait to do. *grin* I know theres a someone out there who would want to see me in my scrubs and labcoat *GRIN* and would that someone LOVE 5 minutes alone with me in an OT ? *grin* I'd like to find out *WinK*
Lotsa pics from yesterday's dinner. Afro, Louis and Me. You know what? We all share (roughly) the same surname. heh. Wickid , innit? yeah. We got drunk. had a blast last night. and i didnt get a hangover. Woke up when my PReCIOUS called at 820 =) I swear, that was the best wake up call EVER! Anyways, So im like just back from the grocery store in across the block. Got myself books,shavin foam, cream, shower gel and a pencil =P Goin over next door to fiddle with Afro's Marshall. LaTeRS!
P.s. No pics for a while. Some problems with HELLO. Won't connect coz of some network settings...
I'm thinkin of my PREcIOUS...
*Pantera - Good Friends And A Bottle Of Pills*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home