This Is The Art... To SHRED!!!.. its only EMoTION!
More frogs. Its kinda painful watchin as the prof puts a 14g needle into the poor things back and destroy its spinal cord. It really is. You pity the poor thing as it wriggles about and then goes stiff. At least it doesnt feel pain as we go on ahead and experiment with its body. We did something about inflammation today. Involving pathological inflammation , and how it comes about. We gotta see the four stages - vasoconstriction,hypereamia,congestion and heamatostasis as it it took place in the frog's mesentery (hey, i know thats not all there is, but bear with me, its a blog, not an infomercial :P ). So yeah. We got good marks. Considering I took some 'groundbreaking' footage on video *lol* anyways. Chilli calling. I'm gonna go fill my abysmal stomach. Glory Glory Man Utd!
*The Art Of Shredding - Pantera*
... its you I want. No one else. You....
*The Art Of Shredding - Pantera*
... its you I want. No one else. You....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home