Wednesday, September 15, 2004

What I Learnt Today

Today. WhatI Learnt. Or rather - Don't do something you MIGHT regret. Yes. I know, we all know how it feels. breakin up. Some of us have the pleaseure of not knowing what it is. I've realized yet again (so its not correct, but its 2 am and I've been thru a lot today; so bite me!* i know you would, Salsa-babe*) that you should NEVER,EVER LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE TELL YOU TO DO. Its YOUR LIFE. MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES. At least then you have yourself to blame and not feel *sooooo* bad. DO NOT EVER LET PEOPLE CONVINCE YOU INTO DOING SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANNA DO. There. Thats it. I'm gonna go sleep and dream of MY Salsa-babe.

......since Eve.

*Aerosmith - Crazy*

1 Comments:

Blogger Czcz said...

sometimes it's harder when you've got choices.
wouldja like an apple, rockstar? ;)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home