Yeah, heard the dude does ONLY really special occasions. I wonder how special is SPECIAL. Hell. With a bit of luck, could even play up on the stage with him, then *grin* Well, its still all a big if, but HOPE floats. Prayer helps. A lot. I been leaning on that. Prayer , I mean.
Gota a real bad cough and cold. Drippy nose and all. But Precious, she gave me a BIG BIG BIG dose of a the BEST cure there is *grin*
I do I do I do I do *grin*
Was poked and prodded and percussed the whole day in class. Vnutrenie Boleznie [Va-noo-treh-nee-eh Ba-lez-nee-eh] (Internal Disease) Hadda take off my shirt and get percussed along the my sides and my back. Just to check out my lungs and stuff. Apparently I have large lungs. :P I suppose it'll help someday *grin* *Wink*
Anyways. I'm off. Sleep. Supposed to STUDY for Path. Phys. ..Cell damage and Microcirculatory problems. Nyeh. I'll so some cramming tomorrow. I'm off.
*Yesterday Don't Mean Shit - Pantera*
plain, nasty, low down dirty music. I've got it turned up to 10. You know what that leads to don't you , Princess? *grin*
1 Comments:
fuck yeah.
Post a Comment
<< Home