And now MY album has gone *pOOT*
Photobucket crashed. Well, not the whole bucketload of photos, just maybe a drop. Or a splash. Or a small leak from the side of the bucket. ( I would like to see it overflow someday) Actually, jsut a few albums. V46X up 'til V499. Mine is V 494. How close. *Sigh* Oh well. So you guys won't be lookin at my pics then. I've got some good ones. Some really really good ones. The watermelon stall (which really isnt a stall, just a big big cage with a shitload of melons in it.. hmmmm...), and my hostel building,being the hellhole it is. Also, some random pics of a doodle I did on my Pharmacology desk. I was also gonna snap a pic of the guys door downstairs once it got done. They want me to draw "KLANG BOYS" right at the top of their door frame.. I was considering doing something really tribal. I know they're gonna like it. Actually, I *hope* they will... oh well anyways...
I hope I dont develop and inferiority complex. Thats the last thing I need right now. What with failing tests that I have no idea about. (inferiority complex has nothing to do with path. an.) I mean, like, wth, you cant test someone about something he/she (im being politically correct there) hasnt learnt/doesnt know about... Just not fair. Well, yes i failed my Path An. kontrol on dystrophy.. but , damn was it hard... oh well.. its the weekend now.. and , fk me, I should be shot. I think i pissed her off. *sigh* I'm a nut . Just like any other. *sigh* Why why why why why why why why why do I never EVER think? I need a shorter tongue. Oh no. I don't. I need ummm... a faster brain, I suppose. .. *sigh* I'm sorry i was an insensitive prick. Really am.. I shoulda known better. I did know better... *sigh*
*takes look at post..shakes head...pulls trigger*
*words - (some boyband)*
I hope I dont develop and inferiority complex. Thats the last thing I need right now. What with failing tests that I have no idea about. (inferiority complex has nothing to do with path. an.) I mean, like, wth, you cant test someone about something he/she (im being politically correct there) hasnt learnt/doesnt know about... Just not fair. Well, yes i failed my Path An. kontrol on dystrophy.. but , damn was it hard... oh well.. its the weekend now.. and , fk me, I should be shot. I think i pissed her off. *sigh* I'm a nut . Just like any other. *sigh* Why why why why why why why why why do I never EVER think? I need a shorter tongue. Oh no. I don't. I need ummm... a faster brain, I suppose. .. *sigh* I'm sorry i was an insensitive prick. Really am.. I shoulda known better. I did know better... *sigh*
*takes look at post..shakes head...pulls trigger*
*words - (some boyband)*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home