Lingual Update and Some Random-ish Pictures
Random Pictures first. So here we go :
Ferrari 360 Spider. I took this shot from outside the showroom. motherfucking Russians did not let us in because we were FOREIGNER. Racist bastards. There were KIDS running around in there! I hope you Russian guys in the showroom die horrible, painful deaths. Necrotising Fasciitis! HAH!
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo. 1993 model. Just a bit different from the GT3000. Used to be my favourite in Gran Turismo. I got the white baby up to 926 bhp man!
Some doctor dude's car. BMW M3, if I'm not mistaken.
(i don't know my beemers well enuff) Killer rims this one, with a whole black Goth touch. Only US$30K here in Russia. Cheap.
My hostel. Urrgh.
Bloody autumn. Its wet everywhere...sigh. I'm goin home for Xmas!
ARBUZ! Which is Russian for WATERMELONS. Thats how they sell em on the streets. They were ummm... Rm1/kg.
TONGUE UPDATE!
I can EAT! Meat meat meat meat meat meat! But i still like them milkshakes. And fuck. I cant eat Cadbury's Wispa. It burns, man. But i can take serious shit spicy stuff. Swelling has gone down, but it still is there. Speech is much better now. I think.. I think... I think my cunnilingus performance levels just went up tenfold *LMAO*
*Primal Concrete Sledge - Pantera*
did i tell you i fell in love with a goddess? And she loves me too! Am i lucky or am i lucky, huh? *grin*
Ferrari 360 Spider. I took this shot from outside the showroom. motherfucking Russians did not let us in because we were FOREIGNER. Racist bastards. There were KIDS running around in there! I hope you Russian guys in the showroom die horrible, painful deaths. Necrotising Fasciitis! HAH!
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo. 1993 model. Just a bit different from the GT3000. Used to be my favourite in Gran Turismo. I got the white baby up to 926 bhp man!
Some doctor dude's car. BMW M3, if I'm not mistaken.
(i don't know my beemers well enuff) Killer rims this one, with a whole black Goth touch. Only US$30K here in Russia. Cheap.
My hostel. Urrgh.
Bloody autumn. Its wet everywhere...sigh. I'm goin home for Xmas!
ARBUZ! Which is Russian for WATERMELONS. Thats how they sell em on the streets. They were ummm... Rm1/kg.
TONGUE UPDATE!
I can EAT! Meat meat meat meat meat meat! But i still like them milkshakes. And fuck. I cant eat Cadbury's Wispa. It burns, man. But i can take serious shit spicy stuff. Swelling has gone down, but it still is there. Speech is much better now. I think.. I think... I think my cunnilingus performance levels just went up tenfold *LMAO*
*Primal Concrete Sledge - Pantera*
did i tell you i fell in love with a goddess? And she loves me too! Am i lucky or am i lucky, huh? *grin*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home