Friday, October 15, 2004

Morning Post

Woke up at 630 am coz i was hungry. Opened the fridge, andI realized something was wrong. No, not with the fridge. In my mouth. There was a loose ball! I nearly panicked. What did I do?
Drank some milk. Sure enuff, it was the lower one. Good. Reached into cupboard and took out a pair of latexes. Pulled my tongue out. Took me 10 minutes to screw it back in. Heh at least I didn't lose my mind. Like when, the other time, i was looking at the stud, my tongue full out, and suddenly it retracted itself, forcing the ball ends to hold out against the front of my teeth. Damn, i was trying my best to keep cool, coz it was a tad painful. In the end, I just went "AAAAAAAAAH" , and, whoop, it went in.
By the way. Orgasms can relieve headaches. Major ones (headaches) as well.
*Baby Please Don't Go - Aerosmith*

1 Comments:

Blogger Czcz said...

forever..

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home