Twisted
The title was just arbitrary. It has nothing to do with this post. Maybe. I don't know. I'm just feeling a bit down. I'm trying my best not to feel down. I feel helpless. I don't have control over anything. I can't do what I want to. What I should do. There is nothing else I would rather do, than to sit beside her, hold her and tell her I love her. To let her know its all alright, we don't ever need to worry because we've got each other forever.
*sigh* I need you by my side. I want to hold you
I would give a lot to be able to touch her. Just a touch. Nothing more. I'm not asking for full fledged fuckfest. I'm not asking for all the money in the world. I'm not asking for the frikkin Empire State Building to crumble to ashes. All I'm asking for is that I be able to touch her. Is that too much? I don't think so. Hell no. I don't think so. All I want to do is heal her pain. Give her what she deserves. I'm not asking for anything. Far from it. I want to give. And we all know that "giving is better than receiving" . Well? I don't think there's an answer to this one. I don't think we'll get one anytime too soon.
*sigh* I want to whisper into your ears the words you want to hear...
In Zakk Wylde's words,
"..I ask no questions,
it's just one more bridge to cross."
I miss her like nothing I've felt before. This my friends, is truly the worse kind of pain I've ever felt in my whole life. Having someone who is miles, and miles away. Not being able to convey what you feel in anything more than words..some feelings are just better left unspoken, best conveyed through a simple touch, hug, kiss... And we have been denied that.
*sigh* Princess, I love you like no other.
I hurt..
And I have no idea why I am listening to Radiohead.
*Paranoid Android - Radiohead*
*sigh* I need you by my side. I want to hold you
I would give a lot to be able to touch her. Just a touch. Nothing more. I'm not asking for full fledged fuckfest. I'm not asking for all the money in the world. I'm not asking for the frikkin Empire State Building to crumble to ashes. All I'm asking for is that I be able to touch her. Is that too much? I don't think so. Hell no. I don't think so. All I want to do is heal her pain. Give her what she deserves. I'm not asking for anything. Far from it. I want to give. And we all know that "giving is better than receiving" . Well? I don't think there's an answer to this one. I don't think we'll get one anytime too soon.
*sigh* I want to whisper into your ears the words you want to hear...
In Zakk Wylde's words,
"..I ask no questions,
it's just one more bridge to cross."
I miss her like nothing I've felt before. This my friends, is truly the worse kind of pain I've ever felt in my whole life. Having someone who is miles, and miles away. Not being able to convey what you feel in anything more than words..some feelings are just better left unspoken, best conveyed through a simple touch, hug, kiss... And we have been denied that.
*sigh* Princess, I love you like no other.
I hurt..
And I have no idea why I am listening to Radiohead.
*Paranoid Android - Radiohead*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home