Monday, October 18, 2004

Wargh

There is a certain someone I despise. Why? Because this person gave me knowledge and
experience. Shouldn't I be thankful? NO. Simple. NO. I didn't need that kinda knowledge or experience. Sure, it happened over 2 years ago, but the effects still last. When someone wrenches away a part of you, a part of you that you were proud of, you begin to hate that person. Sure, I'm over it (kinda) but I still hate the aforementioned individual. You took away my sense of security, you took away the trust I had. You took away the strength that I put in my trust. I know what has happened to you since we went our seperate ways. I know about the broken life you lead.I pray God takes care of you, without letting you waste your life. I was the best thing that came you way, and you never knew it then. But I'm glad what happened happened. I didn't die. I'm much better now. Stronger that you'll ever be. I've also got something you'll never be. If you do come across this, remember what happened. Think about what you were. And what you are now.


Alright. I just had to. Long story. You guys can go figure it out. Skipped class today. I dont wanna learn with
the sub. Euuurrgh. Head aches, stomach growls. I'm hungry. BAH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Czcz said...

the rebel diggeth the vandal.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home