Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What I Learnt Today #2 ( A crazy lil thing..)

There' something funny about what this thing does to you. It makes you ..well. This is where it beats logic. (or maybe it doesn't) Well anyways. Can you hold on to something you have no idea about? Would you risk your life for it? Would it be worth the risk? This is where, I suppose, we define what "faith" is.

But "faith" isn't the only thing that can hold you to something you haven't seen with your own two eyes and yet believe in ( i know this sounds a bit like religion, but hold with me. Besides, theres nothing wrong with religion! ). There is this something extra..so very small..yet..it is the core..the nucleus on what "faith" is based on. It is LOVE.

Love, can move mountains. Love can break boundaries. Love can make you fly, Love will make you sigh. Love will make you laugh, and cry, at the same time. Love can hurt, Love can cure. Love can kill, Love can bring forth new life. Love is God's greatest gift to mankind. Love, is a wonderful thing.

And I just fell deeper in Love with the most beautiful girl on God's green earth. And she Loves me just as much.

And everything is alright once again.

*Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love*

I love you. More than anything I have ever loved before. You, my dear precious one, are to me, what hope is to mankind. Without you, I would have never felt this...I love you..and I will never let you go. ...I thank God that I have you...

1 Comments:

Blogger Czcz said...

and so they await with eager anticipation...

d00d, give us an update on your tongue.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home