WoOt!
Sorry folks. If there are any folks even reading this. I know that at least one chick does. Doesn't matter if no one else does, as long as she does. *grin* Anyways, sorry for the delay of updates and stuff, I've been kinda busy, well actually lazy, and playing a round a bit.. no, no , playing around a LOT. And, as usual, I am NOT ready for tomorrow's Path. An. test. Really, really , majorly fooked. But, well . heh. I don't care. I'll ask for an extension. I'm trying to make this the last day that I play around, coz , well I wanna go back early and stuff, and this is definitely not the way to get on my lecturers good books. *sigh* I'm a lazy mothafukka. *sigh* I need a willpower boost. Does anyone know where I can buy an economy sized pack? I'd be much obliged if any
of you could share this knowledge with me. So well anyways. Something just made my day, week, month, and I think, year. "WHAT??" you ask? See :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/Moondawg/untitled.jpg
Go check that out =) *sigh* This dude is REALLY HAPPY =D
*Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns' N' Roses*
of you could share this knowledge with me. So well anyways. Something just made my day, week, month, and I think, year. "WHAT??" you ask? See :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/Moondawg/untitled.jpg
Go check that out =) *sigh* This dude is REALLY HAPPY =D
I LOVE YOU, SAL!
*Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns' N' Roses*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home