Saturday, November 13, 2004

Guitars.... Part 2


Lately, I've been getting very very worked up about guitars, and not the normal looking ones either.We're talking V's , Z's and X's. And maybe a few flashy Les Pauls. Being rather bored now, I figured I'd use some bandwidth and get lotsa cool guitar pics and put em up... So, here we go :
MOONDOG McQUEEN'S GUITAR GALLERY

Dean ML custom... frikkin beaut, innit?


Jackson KV2... full of flash, man, lookit that finish, and imagine lights on it, purple and red lights!WOOT! \m/



The Gibson Flying V , worth every cent. Minimal looks, but still flashy, time tested.


ESP LTD EX400DB , screams JAYMEZ!!! doesn't it? I get that heavy rhythm guitar vibe from it. Of course, those EMGs make it good for lead too.


ESP Eclipse II .. a beautiful Les Paul copy, the cherry red got me staring.


ESP DV8 , Dave Mustaine signature.. another flashy V .. classic white but gutsy.


The Gibson Explorer Pro , this started the ESPlorers. Doesn't have the flash of its contenders though.

Now we move into different territory. The following guitars are all signature guitars. Dimebag Darrell's of Damageplan, ex-Pantera...currently back with Dean Guitars, he was with Washburn. The following are all his Washburn models.

Dimebag's Dimes



The Southern Cross ... check out the cross..


Dimeslime green - when i first saw this last year, hanging up on the wall , i thought i heard it speak to me , saying " Manling, bow down and worship me!" I nearly did.


The Great Sothern Trendkill.. i don't fancy it though.


Custom made for Zakk Wylde, as a gift...very nice of Dime, isnt it?


The Cream of the crop, The Red Inverted Confederation Flag...this one makes you look at it in awe... i want.


One of the lower end dimes. The DimeSTProCs.. shown here in flame maple top.. very pretty.


In conclusion, i want all of those guitars. Yes. All. I'll have em before I get senile I suppose.

THE END

Sorry Baybeness, No Ibanezs' here. They don't have V's or X's or Z's.

Baybeness, I got lonely, started singing love songs, i'm going cuckoo.

*Pantera - The Art Of Shredding*



2 Comments:

Blogger Czcz said...

phuh-lashee!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Black Star said...

EH?

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home