I is LUCKY!
Why I is lucky? Because I have You!
LoL , don't mind me =) I'm just quite gone =) Decided to add in some filler blog while waiting for the Princess, so I don't go back to sleep. But ya know what? I think I will. For a bit =)
*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
stuff:
The Original Appetite cover
The Censored cover...well not in Malaysia..
Matt's bass logo .. one of them , anyways.
Guns' N' Fuckin' Roses!!!!
LoL , don't mind me =) I'm just quite gone =) Decided to add in some filler blog while waiting for the Princess, so I don't go back to sleep. But ya know what? I think I will. For a bit =)
*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
stuff:
The Original Appetite cover
The Censored cover...well not in Malaysia..
Matt's bass logo .. one of them , anyways.
Guns' N' Fuckin' Roses!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home