Life
A lesson in life : Bottling up your feelings isn't too good. Coz when the stopper pops;
a) all hell breaks loose
b) a reservoir 15 million times the size of the Atlantic overflows.
in my case, it was (b). So I cried. So. Big deal.Why? Because I haven't got what I've asked for. The only thing I didn't do was throw a fist banging tantrum. Maybe I should have. *shrug*
You know what? I'm fed up of being someone else's shoulder to cry on, someone else's pillar of strength (no baby, it doesn't apply to you) , I want someone's shoulder to cry on, I want someone to be MY pillar of strength. And thats where SHE comes in. I have her. I have my Sal. And I love her more with every passing second.
Insecurity is something I haven't totally dealt with, but you know, i really really think it'll disappear very very very very soon. Thank you for doing what you did (or rather not doing it)..
I love you Sal... a lot more today. A lot more...
*So This Is Love- Van Halen*
*haven't =WE're getting it soon enuff*
a) all hell breaks loose
b) a reservoir 15 million times the size of the Atlantic overflows.
in my case, it was (b). So I cried. So. Big deal.Why? Because I haven't got what I've asked for. The only thing I didn't do was throw a fist banging tantrum. Maybe I should have. *shrug*
You know what? I'm fed up of being someone else's shoulder to cry on, someone else's pillar of strength (no baby, it doesn't apply to you) , I want someone's shoulder to cry on, I want someone to be MY pillar of strength. And thats where SHE comes in. I have her. I have my Sal. And I love her more with every passing second.
Insecurity is something I haven't totally dealt with, but you know, i really really think it'll disappear very very very very soon. Thank you for doing what you did (or rather not doing it)..
I love you Sal... a lot more today. A lot more...
*So This Is Love- Van Halen*
*haven't =WE're getting it soon enuff*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home