Wednesday, November 10, 2004

SMOKINNNNNN'!!!!!!!!!

Talk about lazy. Look it up in a dictionary, you'd find my (pizza) face there.
I need cash. Lotsa it. To pay my debt. Old old old old debt i have with the shop. Oh well, after the vacation I suppose. I miss home. I wanna go home. I wanna.. umm...well.. EAT. Yes. I wanna eat till my insides bloat and my innards fall out. If you haven't alredy notices, yes , I AM rambling. Not much sense. I nicked my nose, coz a roach fell on my arm while I was shaving. And yesterday, I learnt the meaning of the phrase "Smokin' Shit!!" , coz I saw a pile. No shit, i tell you. No. It was shit. A pile of hot, stinky, SMOKIN' Shit. White smoke, from brown poo. Damn. I wonder what those dudes put in the egg curry. Have I grossed you out yet? I hope not. NYAHAHAHAHA!

link of the day : www.ratemypoo.com

have fun maggots! (sic)

*Slipknot - Pulse Of The Maggots*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home