Monday, November 15, 2004

T Minus

I've got 25 days more, before I fly off, to be exact, 24 days and 9 hours. And to top it off, I skipped class today. I really didn't want to , but the alarm and I felt sleepy and I was tired, and and and and..! Yes , so Warren is a homo bummerus, and he doesn't have a big problem with it. I do get into trouble once in a while, what with classes and all, but I end up with good results, but as we all know, this isn't the best way going about getting educated to become a qualified doctor. Please spare me the lectures. I know. I know. Parents, cash, lives and all that; but you absolutely have to live in this fridge to understand...

I grew up with the Sun. Hot, sweaty, humid days, and warm, not-so-sweaty,less humid nights , and I always woke up to the sun shining in my face, which I personally think is the best way to wake up. Here, ARRRGHH! 6- 7 months of the 10 we spend here, we're covered in frikkin snow. Smelly, dark, muddy, wet, yucky snow. You can tell by now, that I hate snow. And there isn't any sunshine. I get depressed very easily in winter, and I never got depressed before I came to Russia. This country is the pits. Literally, the frikkin armpit of the world. The most uncivilized place in all of Western Civilaztion. No Sunshine (but babe, YOU are my Sunshine :) ) , no warmth , just COLD. Even the bloody people here are cold.

Eeeugh. I really do hate this place. I can't wait to graduate and go live somewhere more civilized. And the food. YUCK. YUCK. YUCK. Shaurma. *puke* Oh well, at least I know what living life really means. Thats something most Russians will NEVER know.. I'm coming home soon. *phew*

to my Russian friends - this doesn't apply to you.You guys are ok. God bless you guys.

*Shadows Fall - Thoughts Without Words*

1 Comments:

Blogger Czcz said...

*croaks* you are my sunshine.. my only sun-*sneeze*shine..

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home