We got PURPLE POLAR BEAR nearly done, just the lyrics and girl talking at the end. You know what? I wrote PPP sometime in 2003, and I got a Metallica CD a month a go, and I was listening to Breadfun , and would you know it, theres a kid asking her mom where Fluffy is?
Damn, that was a bummer, but hey , this song is about a Purple Polar Bear, she turned purple due to some medication. I wrote the song based on her, and I wasn't too into Metallica then.. Oh well..
Had a random dream, involving a big fat guy who transformed into a tall red eyed, rasta haired, thin monster , who was demolishing my house, and 2 dwarves, complete with red caps. Heh. Randomness.
( I managed to get him drunk and he walked out, mumblin something about gettin his $ back)
So my Baybeness is coming back =) in 42 days time =) Moondog is counting down, honey =D
I hate this infection. I hate it. fuck it. fuck it. took me 6 mths to clear it. and it fucks up in 2 weeks. Fuck. Just fuck it.
*Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces*
"Mooooommy, where is Fluffy?"
Damn, that was a bummer, but hey , this song is about a Purple Polar Bear, she turned purple due to some medication. I wrote the song based on her, and I wasn't too into Metallica then.. Oh well..
Had a random dream, involving a big fat guy who transformed into a tall red eyed, rasta haired, thin monster , who was demolishing my house, and 2 dwarves, complete with red caps. Heh. Randomness.
( I managed to get him drunk and he walked out, mumblin something about gettin his $ back)
So my Baybeness is coming back =) in 42 days time =) Moondog is counting down, honey =D
I hate this infection. I hate it. fuck it. fuck it. took me 6 mths to clear it. and it fucks up in 2 weeks. Fuck. Just fuck it.
*Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces*
1 Comments:
haaarkh ptui!
hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home