Tuesday, December 14, 2004

FLAME

Seeing as how I can't really let go on the whole tragedy, I've decided to post a relatively less saddening pic. Check it out below.Vampiric! Anyways, its now officially a week, , actually LESS THAN A WEEK , babe! Yeah, in LESS THAN A WEEK, I'll be seeing my Princess. How cool is that?? YEAH!!!! YEAH YEAH!!! Ain't I lucky? *grin*

It's 7 am now, and I've just woken up. I need something to do. I feel the need to DO something, but I don't know what that SOMETHING is. I wish my Princess was here. I'd make her breakfast, a 3 course breakfast even. In bed. Yesh. That would be good. I wish I had cash now. I would get ready to go buy a guitar, an amp, some effects. Lotsa clothes. Shoes. That would make me happy. And yes, a HUGE donation to a kid's charity. Don't want them little buggers to go without presents this year, do I ?

Nevermind all that. Just an urge. Nyeh.

I think I'll go hit the PS2 now. I'm BORED.

SAL! *grin* Nothing :D



Dime 3 FL .. WOW! Posted by Hello

*Pantera - Hole In The Sky*

1 Comments:

Blogger Czcz said...

oh i love your not-so-hidden messages lol. and i feel the same :)

p.s: i thought the dish ran away with the spoon?

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home