Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hole In The Sky


The Great Dimebag Darrell. Posted by Hello

I suppose I can't really get over his death. Sure, you might say I didn't really get into him until I saw Puvan play, but yeah, we do know I was sitting around playing ' This Love' about a year and a half ago, which was followed by ' Cemetary Gates' .. I thank God I had the chance to really listen Dimebag's stuff before he passed on, that I actually admired a real living guitar hero, before he passed. That might not be important, one might think, but what if I didn't know him? I'd be hitting my head on the wall if I ony found out about his stuff after his passing... Thank You Dime D , for being who you were and playing the music you did, for it shaped the face of Metal that the world is listening to now.... I suppose you're having lotsa fun up there, but please don't forget us. Inspire someone, so that he/she may follow your footsteps. God (and you, by now) knows that we need more guitar heroes like you. R.I.P. knowing that you've just become a legend and a tragedy at the same time. The good die youg, they say. I suppose it's true. I suppose God didn't want you to go through the whole phase of getting old and losing you skill. Or maybe he wanted a drinking partner. That, only you know :p

On another note, I'm back in Malaysia. No more white, grey, dreary Russia. I'm home in hot, stinky, sweaty, stuffy, colourful Malaysia . And I'm happy. Because my Sal loves me. 9 days now, and we'll be together. So close. I can hardly wait. I think I'll fill the time by eating. And playing my axe. And playing the PS2 .. or cleaning house. :P Heh.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the going back thing. And lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa thanks to my Sal for being there for me. I love you babe.

*Hole In The Sky - Pantera*

wtf. It's 645 am. I can't go back to sleep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home