MERRY MERRY XMAS!!!!!!!!
:D I have a small left eye , hehe. Just look at her .. *sigh* I scored myself QUITE THE CHICK.
There you go people, at last, pictures of US together, only God knows how long we've waited for this. Since late July this year, if I'm not mistaken, check my blog and you'll see. So , I've got to start somewhere, no? I suppose the starts a good place to start as any, so .
Tuesday morning came. I was kinda not bothered. Really, I felt like - oh well, we'll see- And then, I get to the airport , and get all funny like; and before you know it, I'm as nervous as fuck...and then...after a good while, there she comes, instantly recognizable. Her thick beautiful hair, falling about her shoulders, like a black crown of the darkest steel. Those few seconds where our eyes actually look into each other for the first time, but somehow knowing the other..
And then.. I finally have her in my arms, feeling the her skin, the curves of her back, her fingers run down mine, her breath on my neck..
By 830, we've had a GREAT breakfast, and I send her home (on the way there, I get a few good kisses and while there, , a few good snogs, which I hope have improved)
The parents just love her and we're having something of a ball *grin* she gave me great presents for Xmas. Two guitar books which i LOVE , and that hoodie scarf. She looked soooooooo beautiful in that dress,,,and the night after in that blue one, I was soooooo proud *grin*
Dear Lord, Thank You for what You have done for me. You have made two people very very happy. Thank You.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home