Friday, January 28, 2005

Holiday :\ :/ :|

It's been a long day. Tiring. On top of it all, I didn't get to talk much to my princess, but whatever short time I did get with her was worth it. Her voice is wonderful, like music.. magical. The more I hear her, the more I love her. Oh well. So she went back, and I've been trying to find stuff to do.

Besides sitting on this pc and playing pool and literati and randomly playing my guitar, I also hit the Playstation2 today! *gasp* I still like playing games! WHEEEEE!!!

So, like later, I'm off to Bali. I don't think it'll be too eventful. I hope nothing happens. I wanna come back in one piece, and NOT in a bodybag either. I miss her . *sigh* 4 years max, Warren , just 4 years.

Yeah, so I'm going to lie down and try sleep. or maybe continue with that game, who knows?

Concerning my taste of music, its gone shifted straight to shredding. I mean, Metal is cool, fuckin hell yeah, it is. But some tasteful shredding is always appreciated. I've started to like Children Of Bodom lately. Alexi Laiho can really play his ass off, and sing AT THE SAME TIME . Superb solos, that guy.

Aaaaanyways, Moondog saying GOODNIGHT!

Missin' the love of my life, who is sleeping in her bed right now, dreaming of us in dreamland :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home