Wednesday, January 05, 2005

So, so very much...

This person has been sick for the past few days. I just got better. Seems like spending time with my Sal is a miracle cure all. Except for the Fez-isms that come up( HAHAHAHAHAH PUN!!!) once in a while . But it's all good. I'm going to write a whole load tonight, starting from the 25th of December, so you guys better go get some cookies and milk and sit back..


25th December 2004

Parents decided on having an open house. So, yeah a lotta people were invited. I asked Benjamin,Edmund and Puvan to come, as well as Adam and Manshaan from Dragon Red. I think Adam passed out drunk somewhere, and thats why he didnt answer his phone. Manshaan was busy, so well. I promise you guys, when I'm famous and all, I'll come to you guy's houses when you have open houses on days of celebration and all (As long as you guys live near me lah. Otherwise...nevermind).. So I led the guys to my place from Pyramid. Puvan was fucking STONED!! He got out of Ben's car halfway, and got into mine. According to Ben, he was actually trying to get outta the window!!!!!

We had a great time at my place. A few good beers, and lotsa talk. Bitching about people, talking shop (in this case guitars) and stuff. Damn it was fun. In the middle of it all, I got another present. *GRIN* Thank you, Sal :)

26 - 31st

Sal and me did lotsa things together, we hung out at Pyramid, went for a movie, visited Ashwin in the hospital, and basically had lotsa lotsa fun. I'm not going to think of memories right now, coz I've got a week to look forward to. Just walking around with her is fun. Having her close to me, my hands wrapped around her hips, or one hand in hers (which helps her direct me into EVERY shoe shop..women) or just sitting down next to her doing nothing much. T'was fun with a CAPITAL "F"


1st January 2005

Shoulda gone clubbing and all. Shoulda drank, shouted, made noise and had a BANG of a time.
But I didn't. I stayed in with the Princess. It was the best ever, Sal. Thank you. Thank You for making this life worthwhile. Thank you for that late Xmas present. *sigh* I love you a lot more today...


2nd January

Puvan, Puvan,Puvan... why do you do such things? The Princess and me cleaned Puvan up at Ashwin's place. And we went shopping at Megamall. Funny watching them guys following her around. *grin* I will NEVER forget that one!

Ashwin : Yeah, he lost a lotta weight.
Puvan : Last few months , true. I've gone down a bit
Ashwin : He was like me at one time!
Puvan : Fucker! Don't lie! I didn't have your fuckin tits!
Ashwin : *laughs*

January 3rd

The fact that we reached Bangsar at the same time as Ashwin wasn't a coincidence. There is a God up there, and He wants us to take care of Ashwin. Dude, I think you're gonna get better this time.

January 5th

We went to get our Dogtags engraved today :) We had a nice train trip. I'll always remember standing with her in the train.. Now I'll just have to wait for the whole 'tag ceremony and stuff, not that I'm complaining.

Sometimes, it's scary. It's scary how you can love a person so much. I wonder what Jesus went through when He died for us. I wonder what God felt when His only son had to be killed for us.

Lord, thank You for what You have done for us. Thank You for bringing us together. Thank You for what we have. Thank You Dear Lord.

Zakk Wylde - Lovin' Woman






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home