Day 2 in Bali
Day 2 brought us to the sea...View through the glass bottom of the boat. It's actually quite deep here, about 7 feet or so... Something you guys should know. This is the Indian Ocean, and its located on a continetial shelf : The shore went on for a bout 1.5km , and it gradually went deeper , right up to about 10 or 11, feet, and the water was very very clear. The boat was also moig very slow, I mean, I WALK faster. No, really. I took my eyes of the glass bottom for 2 seconds( I SWEAR) after this shot, and when i turned back, I COULDN'T SEE THE BED!! It was all blue. Light blue. No fishes, NOTHING. Apparently, (so says the guide) it drops. A straight drop. Not gradually. Something like a cliff. The depth there was around 15 meters. A straight drop of 38 feet. (45-7) Scary, innit?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home