Skoooooool
I don't like skool. I never did. I liked college though. I had lots of like minded friends in college. Lots of educated friends in college. Not to say that my friends here aren't educated, of course they are. Especially the non-natans. But it just isn't the same. My groupmates for instance. I can't talk music with them. I just can't. How do u talk rock and metal with people who only listen to hip-hop and tamil songs? *sigh* I also suppose I have general problem with figures of authority and institutions. I don't know. I just abhor the thought of serving as a doctor and not being able to keep my hair. I mean, I earned it. I would have gone through 6 years of med skool in a fucking fridge, and paid good money. Oh well. If no one decides to change all that, I suppose I'll have to do something.
Anyways, enough about all that. I've got pictures for you! Pictures takne during my flight to Moscow from Dubai. The following pictures are rather startling and may make you question your belief in certain things. But please do leave comments. Prove me wrong if you think I am. I don't know. I was just speculating. Besides, I've got lotsa experience with *yuck* snow. Have fun!
I LOVE YOU SALINI !
Children Of Bodom - Aces High
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home