Sunday, February 20, 2005

Tempest



Human emotions , are at times (depending on how you feel) , overrated. Not really, but at times. Especially during times of emotional distress. You get thoughts like these. You have no control of how you feel, wat you think or even what you do.

The Great Inventor should have given us a way to shut off all kinds of emotions, or even, let rational thought overpower emotions. Not that it isn't possible, but its close to impossible. Sometimes rational thought doesn't even help. Even when you do know that whatever conclusion you've reached is undoubtedly true, emotions do still come into play, turning your mind into big chemical mess.

Try as I might, its been hard living in this tempestuous sea of emotions. I could take the easy way , and get out of it, but frankly speaking, there isn't an easy way. There is NO way. I threw myself overboard willingly, knowing things like these would happen. I've been a happy captive in this storm ridden sea, and will gladly stay here forever. I don't want to get out. I want to stay here forever, riding every single monster wave as it comes.

I love her so much that I think I'm crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home