ANGER
You know what? Fuck the uni I'm attending. Fucking greedy bastards. Racist motherfuckers. I hate these bastards.You're probably wondering what I'm raving about. I'll tell you. Also :
FUCK ALL YOU INDIAN BASTARDS. FUCKING STAY THERE. THE CIVILIZED WORLD HAS NO USE FOR CUNTS LIKE YOU.
RIght.
OpSurgery class started wiht our group joining another class, all the worse kind of MARA scholars. Fuckers who can't fuckin speak proper English, let alone Russian. Suck my dick, you short fucks. So it starts. And our group has been pushed to the end of the discussion table, furthest from the whore of a lecturer. 45 minutes into the class, she looks at out group and asks us (we're all M'sian indians, right?)
"Why are you all so dark and different? Are you really from Malaysia? "
WHAT THE FUCK? I mean, WHAT THE FUCK, man. Who the fuck are you, stupid white bitch? Does the fact that you're white make you better than me? Fuck you and your backward country. Right. Moving on. So we go on. And copy stuff from the sluts lecture. And she goes on. And like 15 minutes later, she looks up and says :
"They don't understand anything. We'll take a break". She walks past Suren and says to us at back : " I'll explain everythin for money"
WHAT THE FUCK? AGAIN, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU , SLUT? DO YOU USE ALL YOUR MONEY TO BUY DOPE?! Fucking whore said it in public. In fucking public. 7 people can attest to that. Jesus. I hope you fucking Russians DIE.
Next, I come home, and just before dinner, some INDIAN MOHERFUCKER , most probably from next door , wrote "GET LOST" and signed it, twice , like *ASH* . Only someone who has something to gain from me moving out would write that. Or someone who visits that room often. What did I do? I wrote back on a piece of paper and stuck it on the main door " TO THE CUNT WHO WROTE ON MY DOOR : IF YOU HAVE BALLS, COME SAY IT TO MY FACE." Lets see if the desi arsehole comes.
*sigh* Class tomorrow.
FUCK ALL YOU INDIAN BASTARDS. FUCKING STAY THERE. THE CIVILIZED WORLD HAS NO USE FOR CUNTS LIKE YOU.
RIght.
OpSurgery class started wiht our group joining another class, all the worse kind of MARA scholars. Fuckers who can't fuckin speak proper English, let alone Russian. Suck my dick, you short fucks. So it starts. And our group has been pushed to the end of the discussion table, furthest from the whore of a lecturer. 45 minutes into the class, she looks at out group and asks us (we're all M'sian indians, right?)
"Why are you all so dark and different? Are you really from Malaysia? "
WHAT THE FUCK? I mean, WHAT THE FUCK, man. Who the fuck are you, stupid white bitch? Does the fact that you're white make you better than me? Fuck you and your backward country. Right. Moving on. So we go on. And copy stuff from the sluts lecture. And she goes on. And like 15 minutes later, she looks up and says :
"They don't understand anything. We'll take a break". She walks past Suren and says to us at back : " I'll explain everythin for money"
WHAT THE FUCK? AGAIN, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU , SLUT? DO YOU USE ALL YOUR MONEY TO BUY DOPE?! Fucking whore said it in public. In fucking public. 7 people can attest to that. Jesus. I hope you fucking Russians DIE.
Next, I come home, and just before dinner, some INDIAN MOHERFUCKER , most probably from next door , wrote "GET LOST" and signed it, twice , like *ASH* . Only someone who has something to gain from me moving out would write that. Or someone who visits that room often. What did I do? I wrote back on a piece of paper and stuck it on the main door " TO THE CUNT WHO WROTE ON MY DOOR : IF YOU HAVE BALLS, COME SAY IT TO MY FACE." Lets see if the desi arsehole comes.
*sigh* Class tomorrow.
1 Comments:
patience baby. fuck em. i still love you. just look ahead :)
Post a Comment
<< Home