Bloody hell, its cold outside.
Anyways, I'm sitting here in my room and it ain't too warm either. The internal heater is nothing but a pipe with fins with hot water running through it. Hot isn't really hot either. More like warm. And the cold spreads in through the gaps in my windows, which I have tried in vain to seal. I hate this weather.
So, today , after a wasted day of skipping class, and not doing anything, I went out at 645pm to withdraw some cash. Fuckin US dollar has dropped. I'm getting less than my money's worth. *Sigh* I'm getting poorer. I'll never get my EMG's this way. I need my EMG's *sigh* For those of you who are wondering what I'm talking about, click here span>.
In other news ,I saw Puvan the Halfgod online on MSN. I seriously cannot believe he's got an MSN account. That dude is one frikkin' funny guy. And best of all , he's a rock star! And he's my friend! I'm friends with a rockstar! Does that make me cool? :P Lame, yes yes. Anyways, I wrote a small solo for the Ramli Sarip song , "Teratai" , which is our closing number for the coming BOTB. I hope i can pull it off. Practice makes perfect :P
I need help. I hate this place. I hate tests. I hate medicine..in this country. That's a story for a different day. I'll save it. Anyways, I'm off for now.
PINCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Anyways, I'm sitting here in my room and it ain't too warm either. The internal heater is nothing but a pipe with fins with hot water running through it. Hot isn't really hot either. More like warm. And the cold spreads in through the gaps in my windows, which I have tried in vain to seal. I hate this weather.
So, today , after a wasted day of skipping class, and not doing anything, I went out at 645pm to withdraw some cash. Fuckin US dollar has dropped. I'm getting less than my money's worth. *Sigh* I'm getting poorer. I'll never get my EMG's this way. I need my EMG's *sigh* For those of you who are wondering what I'm talking about, click here span>.
In other news ,I saw Puvan the Halfgod online on MSN. I seriously cannot believe he's got an MSN account. That dude is one frikkin' funny guy. And best of all , he's a rock star! And he's my friend! I'm friends with a rockstar! Does that make me cool? :P Lame, yes yes. Anyways, I wrote a small solo for the Ramli Sarip song , "Teratai" , which is our closing number for the coming BOTB. I hope i can pull it off. Practice makes perfect :P
I need help. I hate this place. I hate tests. I hate medicine..in this country. That's a story for a different day. I'll save it. Anyways, I'm off for now.
PINCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home