Friday, March 18, 2005

Weekend

So, the weekend comes. Or rather, it already came (think what you want of that sentence,I'm not implying anything :P ) I was unbelievably fatigued last night, to the extent of seeing double, headaches, and multiple joint pains. In fact, its still going on. I just hope I can get through tomorrow's jam session with all this.

On top of that, I've got a shitload of tests this week. Monday through Thursday. In this order:

Monday : Pharmacology EXAM
Tuesday: Path Anatomy Test
Wednesday : Therapy Test
Thursday : Path Physiology Test, Operative Surgery Test


Being the dickweed I am, its my fault that all this is happening to me. I'm lazy. I skip classes. I like to sleep. I don't study enough. I should be shot. I suppose I have to do the unthinkable and *GASP* make a schedule and follow it! God help me with this.

On another note, we've got gigs coming up, at this place called TOCHKA (wich means "dot" ). Its a huge place, and we've also got to bring people for thos gigs ; in a way sell tickets. We'll be playing there in about 6 weeks. Now to just finish writing our songs and perfect them...


The Princess is sitting for a huge exam tomorrow, her GAMSAT. All the best Princess. You'll do really really well, don't you worry. I'll be praying for you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home