BACK!
Ok , so I've been missing for a while. A month and a day plus, to be exact. And yes, I owe my reappearance to the love of my life, Sal. If she didn't start, I wouldn't have come back and posted for a long , long while.
A lot has happened since the last time I posted. The gig went well. And pictures shall be put up. I only good pics of the crowd and fans right now. Band pics will come soon. Right now i have to go sleep. Class at 9 tomorrow, and I have to wake up at 8.
Pics will come. I PROMISE!
A lot has happened since the last time I posted. The gig went well. And pictures shall be put up. I only good pics of the crowd and fans right now. Band pics will come soon. Right now i have to go sleep. Class at 9 tomorrow, and I have to wake up at 8.
Pics will come. I PROMISE!
1 Comments:
heheheh got none lah, all Malaysians, mostly. Go look at Sal. She's a REAL HOT rock chick. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home