Let Go of Life..
...for it has let go of you.
You die a little bit everyday. Think of it. You start dying the day you were born. It ain't wrong to say " I'm dying" or "I feel like I'm gonna die" . Thats as truthful as one gets. Fuck it all. Anyone can tell I'm feeling down.
I don't know why. Or maybe I do. I'd like to know. I'd like to forget. I'd like to get away from this country. I'm fed up of this. I made a mistake. I procrastinated. I'm paying the price.
Did I make the correct choice? Did I do right and choose medicine? I think I did. I still think so. But I question myself. Why didn't I choose anythign else? No, it wasn't for the money. Recently, its only for the money and nothing else. I want a Ferrari. I want my guitars. I want to live in a house with the love of my life. I want it all.
I want her.
I would die to be next to her right now. I would give a lot to sit next to her and feel her in my arms. To hold her and tell her we'll be alright. To feel her skin against mine. I love her like I've never loved anyone before.
My life has been different. She needs me. I need her. I'll have her. Even if its the last thing I do.
I love you , Salini.
You die a little bit everyday. Think of it. You start dying the day you were born. It ain't wrong to say " I'm dying" or "I feel like I'm gonna die" . Thats as truthful as one gets. Fuck it all. Anyone can tell I'm feeling down.
I don't know why. Or maybe I do. I'd like to know. I'd like to forget. I'd like to get away from this country. I'm fed up of this. I made a mistake. I procrastinated. I'm paying the price.
Did I make the correct choice? Did I do right and choose medicine? I think I did. I still think so. But I question myself. Why didn't I choose anythign else? No, it wasn't for the money. Recently, its only for the money and nothing else. I want a Ferrari. I want my guitars. I want to live in a house with the love of my life. I want it all.
I want her.
I would die to be next to her right now. I would give a lot to sit next to her and feel her in my arms. To hold her and tell her we'll be alright. To feel her skin against mine. I love her like I've never loved anyone before.
My life has been different. She needs me. I need her. I'll have her. Even if its the last thing I do.
I love you , Salini.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home