FUCK YEAH!
Hey everyone.
It's been a fuckin' long time since I had the mood to write. And today isn't any different, just that I have a lot of time on my hands. And when I say lot, I mean a fuckin' shitload of time, Not 48 hours, but somewhere around 36 to fuckin' burn. Why?
I FUCKING FLY BACK ON THE 28th OF JUNE 2005 AT 1825 HRS !!! THATS WHY!
As you probably have realized, I can't wait to get back. Nasi lemak, Bak Kut Teh, Laksa, Roti Canai, Murtabak,Sugar cane , Soya bean, Char Kuey Teow and Sate is reason enough to be this excited.
2 weeks after that, I get to see the love of my life again. And spend 3 weeks with her. Without and pesky interruptions, curfews or whatnot. I am so lucky. I can't wait for that bit *grin*
So, concerning exams.. well.
Pathophysiology 4 (credit)
Surgery 4 (credit)
Russian 4 (credit)
Theraphy/ID 4 (credit)
Pharmacology 3 (pass)
Hygiene 5 (distinction)
The marking scheme is simple, 3= pass, 4 is about 75-95% and 95% and above is a 5. And all exams involve at least 2 oral questions, cases where you have to sit in front of your examiner and answer his/her questions.
I could have got a 5 for pathophysiology, but I did badly on my MCQ, so he had no choice but to give me a 4, even though my written and oral answers were perfect. hairline perfect. *Sigh*
Anyways, I'm hungry, and theres food to finish, I'm gonna raid the fridge. Bye!
It's been a fuckin' long time since I had the mood to write. And today isn't any different, just that I have a lot of time on my hands. And when I say lot, I mean a fuckin' shitload of time, Not 48 hours, but somewhere around 36 to fuckin' burn. Why?
I FUCKING FLY BACK ON THE 28th OF JUNE 2005 AT 1825 HRS !!! THATS WHY!
As you probably have realized, I can't wait to get back. Nasi lemak, Bak Kut Teh, Laksa, Roti Canai, Murtabak,Sugar cane , Soya bean, Char Kuey Teow and Sate is reason enough to be this excited.
2 weeks after that, I get to see the love of my life again. And spend 3 weeks with her. Without and pesky interruptions, curfews or whatnot. I am so lucky. I can't wait for that bit *grin*
So, concerning exams.. well.
Pathophysiology 4 (credit)
Surgery 4 (credit)
Russian 4 (credit)
Theraphy/ID 4 (credit)
Pharmacology 3 (pass)
Hygiene 5 (distinction)
The marking scheme is simple, 3= pass, 4 is about 75-95% and 95% and above is a 5. And all exams involve at least 2 oral questions, cases where you have to sit in front of your examiner and answer his/her questions.
I could have got a 5 for pathophysiology, but I did badly on my MCQ, so he had no choice but to give me a 4, even though my written and oral answers were perfect. hairline perfect. *Sigh*
Anyways, I'm hungry, and theres food to finish, I'm gonna raid the fridge. Bye!
1 Comments:
Ha ha Jona! :D :D I should be shot if I didn't !
Post a Comment
<< Home