Today
Exam one : Russian
I haven't been a great student. I was almost always late(when i decided to go to class, that is). And when I did get there on time, I always forgot to do my homework. I never studied my texts, and built up the worst kind of debt. I had over 30 texts to memorize , and up till yesterday , managed to narrow it down to 9.
Today was the exam. In order to sit for the exam, I had to finish all texts. My teacher( a very nice woman) decided to give me just the last 4 texts to do, before I sat for the exam. She asked for my credit book, and gave me my mid term credits as i went about talking about whatevr i had memorized, and I made a few mistakes, you know, russian words are so long and all, so I had to pause. I think I offended her. She didnt ask me to do the exam.
Rephrase. I did offend her, i suppose.
She gave me my book and asked me to leave. I realized i got the mid term credit, so i aksed her if I could do the exam, and she told me she already wrote it down and again, asked me to leave. I suppose she was happy she got rid of me. She didnt just pass me. She gave me a lower distinction. Definitely done out of sarcasm. And spite, maybe. I'll have a problem later on in med school. I just know it. *sigh* I've learnt my lesson. How can one NOT learn a lesson when you succeed in pissing off a nice, kindly old woman like that?
I will not repeat this.
This has been quite a year.Spending Christmas and new year with the love of my life ( I love you Sal ) the band doing great, hell the band even taking shape. Making new friends (Han, Sam,Kenny,Pa'an and all the other guys- Puvan, Ed, Ben, Teko,Clement, Eugene and Faizal) . I just hope next year will be much better.
Anyways, I've got the love of my life online. I'll blog after the next exam.
I haven't been a great student. I was almost always late(when i decided to go to class, that is). And when I did get there on time, I always forgot to do my homework. I never studied my texts, and built up the worst kind of debt. I had over 30 texts to memorize , and up till yesterday , managed to narrow it down to 9.
Today was the exam. In order to sit for the exam, I had to finish all texts. My teacher( a very nice woman) decided to give me just the last 4 texts to do, before I sat for the exam. She asked for my credit book, and gave me my mid term credits as i went about talking about whatevr i had memorized, and I made a few mistakes, you know, russian words are so long and all, so I had to pause. I think I offended her. She didnt ask me to do the exam.
Rephrase. I did offend her, i suppose.
She gave me my book and asked me to leave. I realized i got the mid term credit, so i aksed her if I could do the exam, and she told me she already wrote it down and again, asked me to leave. I suppose she was happy she got rid of me. She didnt just pass me. She gave me a lower distinction. Definitely done out of sarcasm. And spite, maybe. I'll have a problem later on in med school. I just know it. *sigh* I've learnt my lesson. How can one NOT learn a lesson when you succeed in pissing off a nice, kindly old woman like that?
I will not repeat this.
This has been quite a year.Spending Christmas and new year with the love of my life ( I love you Sal ) the band doing great, hell the band even taking shape. Making new friends (Han, Sam,Kenny,Pa'an and all the other guys- Puvan, Ed, Ben, Teko,Clement, Eugene and Faizal) . I just hope next year will be much better.
Anyways, I've got the love of my life online. I'll blog after the next exam.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home