Me Rambling from Oz
I'm happy. I've never been this happy in a long time. What else could be as fun as waking up in bed with your girlfriend lying next to you? :) Being fed superbly good food from her spoon. Going around making hot chocolate for her friends. Just randomly chilling. :) I've fallen in love all over again. And its so much better this time.
I love this place. She's gone taken me for a tour of her campus, and its absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, exonerific (my word, that).
I've made up my mind to move here, when I can.
In 3 years, hopefully.
I pray for the strength for us to get through those 3 years..
*Sigh*
Its been swell , today :) She's got some great friends. I like em :)
She's so beautiful when she sleeps..
I love this place. She's gone taken me for a tour of her campus, and its absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, exonerific (my word, that).
I've made up my mind to move here, when I can.
In 3 years, hopefully.
I pray for the strength for us to get through those 3 years..
*Sigh*
Its been swell , today :) She's got some great friends. I like em :)
She's so beautiful when she sleeps..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home