Pimpin'
Jesus. Time floes too fast. I'd like it to be the 15th again. I've only got a week and a half left here. Too soon. too bloody soon. I don't want to go back. I don't want to leave this place. I want to spend my life here. Next to her. With her.Where I belong. I need her, and she needs me. I don't love her because I need her. I need her because I love her. Time passes too fast for my liking.
We went out clubbing last saturday. It was a fucking blast. I had two long legged exotic women with me, my arms around their waists. If I was black, I'd say " PIMPIN' Yo! " but I'm not, so don't expect me to say it. I've never had more than one woman's hands on me at a time, so as you can guess, this was something new. They made it their personal mission to grind up against me and give me a hard on. Well, it worked. Too many times for the good of my leather pants. But its all good.
Kristel, if you're reading this : you rock :D
( i know you're reading this, Princess, and you know that I know you know that I know you rock, and then some)
We slept at Kristel's place. And what a place it was. Last weeks dinner was till in Kristel's fridge so I had some. And it was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Kristel, you're a great cook. You're going places. But you haven't tasted my cooking yet, so. *grin*
The Gold Coast is fuckin' awesome. FUCKING AWESOME.
I'm gonna go get some sleep. In a bit. laters.
We went out clubbing last saturday. It was a fucking blast. I had two long legged exotic women with me, my arms around their waists. If I was black, I'd say " PIMPIN' Yo! " but I'm not, so don't expect me to say it. I've never had more than one woman's hands on me at a time, so as you can guess, this was something new. They made it their personal mission to grind up against me and give me a hard on. Well, it worked. Too many times for the good of my leather pants. But its all good.
Kristel, if you're reading this : you rock :D
( i know you're reading this, Princess, and you know that I know you know that I know you rock, and then some)
We slept at Kristel's place. And what a place it was. Last weeks dinner was till in Kristel's fridge so I had some. And it was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Kristel, you're a great cook. You're going places. But you haven't tasted my cooking yet, so. *grin*
The Gold Coast is fuckin' awesome. FUCKING AWESOME.
I'm gonna go get some sleep. In a bit. laters.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home