Saturday, July 09, 2005

The PJ Gang


The PJ Gang. "Little Ben" likes to hog the mic. Posted by Picasa


Having like minded friends is a cool thing. You can go on talking about the same bullsit for hours, and no one is ever going to complain. In fact, they'll join in and encourage more conversation. No normal person would want to hear me go on about Zakk Wylde's gear and his vibrato. But these guys take the cake. Not only do they want to hear all that, they even tell me about Alexi, Gilbert, Hansen , etc etc's skills on this and that and everything else. And best of all, they love Metal. A passionate metalhead is a good metalhead. In the same way, a dead mat kapak/rempit is a dead mat kapak/rempit . Have you seen them go at it?
These dickwads stand still, with their guitars too high (or too low) , stand still , and headbang, while TRYING to play their sad malay songs. Someone should shoot em all. And their fans. Jesus H. Christ. They hold each others shoulders , form a circle (no matter how big or small), huddle together and fucking headbang in a circle. While sitting down cross-legged. What the fuck is the deal with that??

Today was good. Very good. I managd to get a mid growl, although it took me quite a while to get my key. I haven't had any practice in a long while, you see. And I actually played a few good solos. And fuck hardtails. Floyds are the only way to go. Floyds, baby, floyds.

In a week, this time, I'll be lying down in bed, next to the love of my life. I can't wait :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home