Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ngooh

Where did all the time go? I remember queueing up in the immigration line and the ride back to Bond. I remember the 15th of July like it was yesterday. I remember the Bond Uni tour she gave me 2 weeks ago as though it happened last night. Argh. Time flies fast . Too fast. I remember that first time I stepped into Surfer's *sigh* I'm not really prepared to handle this. 3 weeks. Every 6 months. Or less. *Sigh* .
Moo-wing ooonnn...
Got myself tattooed. :) She came along with me. I've got CFH inked on my calf and I'm taking care of it. Will definitely get it touched up sometime in the future. Darkened. Or have flames drawn around it. We'll see. I'll have to get my EMGs first.
I hope she comes down to Malaysia again. But I doubt she will. Money is an issue here. I can't wait to see her again ( which might be in less than an hours time...) but yeah, I dont know when.. maybe in a year. Maybe less. *sigh* Not knowing makes it worse.
again, mooo-wing oooonnn (thanks Vinu!).....
We did a photo shoot today (thanks Arps :D ). All around her campus. With out guitars and stuff. Pics WILL be posted soon, don't worry, don't worry. Heh.
She's getting inked today toooo! YAY! :D :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you, Rockstar.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we need more updates damnit!!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home