:\
Back in Russia. Nothing much to say. Life here sucks, as usual. Nothing's gonna change the way I perceive this so called "University" now. Not after I've been around a real uni.
This country is just fuckin' bad. Why can't everyone be the same wherever you go? As in polite and friendly andcivil ? I'll never understand what would drive a human being to move to wasteland such as this, and build a city. What kind of depraved people would WANT to live in a lnd like this? 7 months of snow? Craziness.
Enough bitching. Life here sucks, period.
And I'm hollow. At least I feel that way.
This country is just fuckin' bad. Why can't everyone be the same wherever you go? As in polite and friendly andcivil ? I'll never understand what would drive a human being to move to wasteland such as this, and build a city. What kind of depraved people would WANT to live in a lnd like this? 7 months of snow? Craziness.
Enough bitching. Life here sucks, period.
And I'm hollow. At least I feel that way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home