Sal, Sal, SAL!
So, like youtld me to, I'm doing it here in my blog. And it's my blog.
Sal,Sal,SAL.
I adore,love and worship Sal.
Sal is the only one person whom I would do anything for .
If I were alone in a room with Sal, I would do what I knew had to be done *wink*(what I want is secondary).
Sal needs something more than just love,something that have.
I want to make everything happen for Sal.
Someday, Sal will share my life with me (there goes my pocket).
Sal reminds me of Ashwarya Rai ( you had that coming , Princess).
Without Sal, mine existence would be as that of a mote of dust,ever flying in the winds,without purpose, an emptiness beyond that of human comprehension.
Memories of Sal are what keep me going everyday.
Sal can be everything she puts her mind to..
Worst thing about Sal is that she keeps up with that "windows,wall, sweat down my balls" song.
Best thing about Sal is that she is who she is.
Sal,Sal,SAL.
I adore,love and worship Sal.
Sal is the only one person whom I would do anything for .
If I were alone in a room with Sal, I would do what I knew had to be done *wink*(what I want is secondary).
Sal needs something more than just love,something that have.
I want to make everything happen for Sal.
Someday, Sal will share my life with me (there goes my pocket).
Sal reminds me of Ashwarya Rai ( you had that coming , Princess).
Without Sal, mine existence would be as that of a mote of dust,ever flying in the winds,without purpose, an emptiness beyond that of human comprehension.
Memories of Sal are what keep me going everyday.
Sal can be everything she puts her mind to..
Worst thing about Sal is that she keeps up with that "windows,wall, sweat down my balls" song.
Best thing about Sal is that she is who she is.
1 Comments:
awwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment
<< Home