Monday, November 28, 2005

Why Me?

First up, something is definitely wrong with my blog. I can't seem to see the main title page. I can see individual posts from my 'posting' area, but I cant get to the main page *shrug*.

So I wake up at 8, shower, brush my hair, and got ready in time to go to class. Normal, isn't it? Yes. But today isn't just any other day. Today is Monday. Mondays are bad. Mondays are evil. Mondays are the devil's gift to everyone. Mondays are a curse.

Today was no ordinary Monday. Today , I blessed with the worst kind of luck.


Halfway out of my room, I realize I don't have my wallet. GASPSHOCKSKYFALLDOWN! I run back in and turn the room upside down. Couldn't find it. Run all the way down to Han's room, because I was there last night. He saw me, and I told him to go on to class first. I turned his room upside down. No wallet. Run back up. This time I realize that I don't have my passport and my student ID as well.

O Blessed Monday.


Turn my cupboard into a mess. Ok, I found my student ID and passport. Wallet still gone. TOO late. Ran back down, searched again. No wallet. Came up. Searched, and found it besde my bed. In a place I looked in before. And by then it was too late. *Sigh* I was ready for class. And now , I'll probably be in trouble with that old sonofabitch for missing class. 5 classes in this cycle and I miss one when I'm ready.


O Cursed Monday.



Why me? Why me? *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Star said...

This the story I'm telling you guys. I told the ppl here something else. To justify my absence from class.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home