December 21st. *sigh*
Ok well, last year, this time, was one of the happiest days in my life. Ever. Yeah, I set my eyes on the love of my life, for the first time. I'm not going to go on with that, it'll not be very Moondog "Rockstar" McQueenish. Moving on.

See that? It's a CANOPY. Thats what she wants. Well. I can understand her reasons about a canopy, but that? Over our bed (future tense there, folks)? Can we say pink sugar coated dreams (not like its a bad thing, but I dont' want to end up licking the bedpost, or the carpet (depends on which carpet we're talking about, ahem) among other things) ? Someone help me. To help her look at something else? Like, umm, you know a baby blue SL55 or something. Yeah. 200k poorer, but better than a pink canopy. Oh Jesus and butternuts ( sorry Charlie-man, that was goood!).
Something else, I don't know how to link stuff up so, I want you guys to get your daily dose of humour from here :
Where The Hell Was I ?
This guy Charlie is a hooot. And God help me, I've been going thru his archives. I'm currently at the 6th of January 2004 . Charlie, if you do get around to reading this post, dude, thank you for your blog! :D
Enough of that. For now.
With 2 exams at the end of a 10 day holiday, Christmas is going to be nothing short of..well, I dunno. Whats worse than kissing the ass end of a Russian cadaver (fuck no, I haven't done that) ? I don't know. And I don't plan to do any comparative studies on that either.
I'm full. Of chicken curry. I used milk instead of coconut milk. And boy , was it good. Right. I'm off now. Bye!
missing you, love. a lot. wishing i was there for you. take care sweetie.

See that? It's a CANOPY. Thats what she wants. Well. I can understand her reasons about a canopy, but that? Over our bed (future tense there, folks)? Can we say pink sugar coated dreams (not like its a bad thing, but I dont' want to end up licking the bedpost, or the carpet (depends on which carpet we're talking about, ahem) among other things) ? Someone help me. To help her look at something else? Like, umm, you know a baby blue SL55 or something. Yeah. 200k poorer, but better than a pink canopy. Oh Jesus and butternuts ( sorry Charlie-man, that was goood!).
Something else, I don't know how to link stuff up so, I want you guys to get your daily dose of humour from here :
Where The Hell Was I ?
This guy Charlie is a hooot. And God help me, I've been going thru his archives. I'm currently at the 6th of January 2004 . Charlie, if you do get around to reading this post, dude, thank you for your blog! :D
Enough of that. For now.
With 2 exams at the end of a 10 day holiday, Christmas is going to be nothing short of..well, I dunno. Whats worse than kissing the ass end of a Russian cadaver (fuck no, I haven't done that) ? I don't know. And I don't plan to do any comparative studies on that either.
I'm full. Of chicken curry. I used milk instead of coconut milk. And boy , was it good. Right. I'm off now. Bye!
missing you, love. a lot. wishing i was there for you. take care sweetie.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home