Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ho Ho *HACK COUGH*

Update update. It's been a while.

I hate typos. For some odd reason, most of my messages , (outgoing, the ones I typed out, most people aren't as bad as I am)
had typos. I'd say almost 95%. The rest were thought out. If there were typos in them, blame bloody msn.

Blah.

The weather here sucks. The insulation in my room has gone to the dogs (figuratively, of course). I'm freezing. Not my hands
and face though, when i sleep, that is, coz I've got that grey hoodie-scarf Sal gave me, almost a year ago (ah, the memories,the memories)
wrapped around me. So, yeah I wont get a case of the neck freezies too soon.

Blah again.

Tomorrow's when I'll give my topographic anatomy class test. I hope I pass. It's all in Russian. ORAL. How nice. I just finished studying, and I'm beat.


Blah some more.

Check out this Bumblefoot . or his real name; Ron Thal. The dude can play, man. A whole song just with taps? At 170 bpm throughout? Yes.
Google "bumble foot guitars suck" on Google Video. It's worth it.
Also, I've got Gary Hoey's (virtuoso guitarist) 3 Christmas albums , very imaginatively titled

Ho-Ho-Hoey (I , II and III )

Some good music there.


Right. I'm off. For some sleep. And a lot of worrying tomorrow. Lots of Love and Season's Greetings to both my regular readers.

(Sorry Jon, you'll have to take a bit less... I can't love you like THAT! NO! Eww! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home