MASSAD 06
So I haven't posted in 2 months and a day *gaspshock* , how typical of me. I'm making it all up by the photos below -
Behold , Tesla Coil , a band comprised by 6 of the best musicians in this hostel-
Michelle - Vocals
Aphrodite - Backup vocals,Guitars,Wind instruments
Seth - Guitars
Ipan - Bass
Sam - Drums,Percussion,Guitars,
Warren - Guitars, Pyrotechnics,Showoffery
Our first ever gig - by invitation - Malaysian Students Annual Dinner 2006
Set List
Set 1 (cancelled due to time constraints on gig day)
Behold , Tesla Coil , a band comprised by 6 of the best musicians in this hostel-
Michelle - Vocals
Aphrodite - Backup vocals,Guitars,Wind instruments
Seth - Guitars
Ipan - Bass
Sam - Drums,Percussion,Guitars,
Warren - Guitars, Pyrotechnics,Showoffery
Our first ever gig - by invitation - Malaysian Students Annual Dinner 2006
Set List
Set 1 (cancelled due to time constraints on gig day)
Epitome (Butterfingers cover)
Rising Fighting Spirit (Naruto anime theme music)
Kruto ( Sam's composition)
The Chemistry (Butterfingers cover)
Set 2
Rising Fighting Spirit (Naruto anime theme music)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns' N' Roses cover)
Ulek Mayang (Ella cover of a traditional Malaysian song)
Oops, I Did It Again (cover of a Children Of Bodom cover of Britney Spears)
One of the best gigs I've ever played - lookit pics!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home